I currently do not work at this organisation but want to book bank shifts. How do I proceed?
Your app now qualifies as your digital passport. This is to facilitate your mobility across Patchwork’s partner organisations. Your medical credentials, qualifications and work history is securely stored on the app to enable you to book bank shifts across departments and apply to partner organisations.
This information is accessible to the organisation’s staff bank when you apply to work across departments and at our partner organisations. This saves you having to fill out lengthy forms when applying to join another staff bank.
- Navigate to 'Your profile & organisations' then ‘Checks’.
- Upload all relevant documents that staff bank requires for you to work in the organisation.
- Scroll up to 'Join A Staff Bank.'
- Tap the organisation that you want to apply to.
- Select ‘No I'm Not’ if you are not associated with this organisation.
- Read the Staff Bank Agreement Form*, then sign in the space below to agree to the terms outlined.
- The staff bank will receive the request and get in contact to direct you on the next steps of their employment process.
- You will be notified via email and a push notification once your account is activated.
- Once activated, you may begin booking shifts via the app.
*Patchwork does not set the terms of the Staff Bank Agreement. This is set and decided by the staff bank and Organisation's HR teams. The agreement is made available on the app only for the purpose of facilitating your registration with the staff bank.